About the Role
We are looking for a Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build our mobile applications.
· Training are provided
· Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release
· Participate in the entire product’s lifecycle (analyze, develop, test, release, support).
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize app performance.
· Integrate with 3rd party APIs. (If any)
· Write and maintain system documentation.
· Publishing & Maintaining app releases on App Store Connect & Play Store Console.
Fresh graduate are welcomed.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know.
Able to work in team.
Working Hour: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm
About the Company
As Malaysia first EV (Electrical Vehicle) Charging Startups. We are looking for passionate Fresh Graduates to work with us on our Electric Vehicle Charging Station to promote zero carbon emission to the world.